There are some things that it feels like everyone has. This is mostly a humorous post, but you will agree with me on at least one, I am sure.
- Gift Guide: Doesn’t it feel like everyone has one during this time of year? #affiliatelinks Time to unsubscribe from all of them (except the good ones).
- Makeup/Skincare Brand: Everyone and their mother has one. Sephora doesn’t know how many more celebrity shelves it can fit in its store.
- Website: Maybe it is because I interview people often, but I am shocked at the amount of people who have a full on website. The world is full of domains.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Everyone who is famous (and now also nonfamous) has a before and after photo. No one looks the same. Some people have become entirely different humans. (See Adele)
- Podcast: Everyone has a podcast these days. And everyone wants some kind of exclusive platform for it.
- Streaming Service: We went from cable to a million different subscription services. Sigh.
- BMW: I don’t get it, but they are everywhere in Brooklyn.
What ubiquitous item(s) have you spotted? #ACaseStudy