By: Gabriela Yareliz
Thank you for such a fun year! Here we have the top posts published in 2021. Revisiting the most read:
- A Letter to Louisiana: My letter of encouragement to the pelican state after it was rocked by Hurricane Ida.
- Interview with Brianna Cerrito: It was lovely to get to know a very cool young woman I met on Instagram. We talked about New York, lessons learned, goals and yoga.
- I Was Fine Before: A part of our popular Gwen Stefani Music Series, where we discussed giving love another chance.
- The Way We Were: Looking at iconic relationships that didn’t last.
- Takeaways from Matthew McConaughey’s Greenlights: McConaughey’s book was such a great read. In this post, I explore my favorite aspects of the book.
- The Sun’s Getting Cold: Another post that ranked highly from the Gwen Stefani Series. Here, we talked about when things are broken and seasons of love.
- Freedom, Faith and Virtue: I talk about an interview I heard with Eric Metaxas, freedom, following truth wherever it leads and the heroes of history.
- When the Simple Life Gets Complicated: This was probably my favorite post in the Gwen Stefani Series. We looked at marriage, expectations, timelines and where dreams go to die.
- We Are All Carrie Bradshaw: Looking at her iconic outfits and what we have in common with the iconic fictitious writer.
- A Lesson from Jesus’ Selections: Reflecting on the disciples and their differences and what this means for the church.
Bonus: The December 2021 Quotes were a recent favorite. Looking at quotes from Mary Oliver, Bianca Serratore, MLK Jr., and more.
An old post that is still going strong: Poetry by Javed Akhtar: Ik baat honton tak hai.
Have a safe and Happy New Year! I am grateful we get to journey together. Here’s to 2022!